Meet Board Member of the Month Liz Crance!
From WDC President Carrie Redman and the whole crew
It’s a new dawn, it’s a new day – Happy New Year! January is a time to make plans for the future and reflect on the past year. Looking back, I am proud of the things the WDC team accomplished. With the help of our community, volunteers, and a lot of special people, we were able to:
- Award five Betterment & Beautification grants totaling $2,100
- Continue to produce a monthly WDC newsletter
- Participate in the annual Community Clean-up
- Hold annual Banter, Business, & Beverages at the Elks Club
- Hold Kids Pirate Mystery event at the David A. How Library
- Hold Flower Planter Sponsorship fundraiser
- Hold 1st annual Taste of Wellsville fundraiser
- Man a Pretzel Pit-Stop at the Chamber’s Brewfest
- Fully restore and dedicate the Historic Main Street Clock
- Hold Comedy Night fundraiser
- Host annual holiday Window Decorating Contest for Businesses
- Hold Holiday Auction & Raffle fundraiser
It is amazing what can be accomplished when a group of like-minded volunteers get together. I am so proud to call them my team.
Cheers to the New Year and all it holds!