The Village of Andover is seeking a full time Department of Public Works Superintendent. The ideal candidate must have:
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- The ability to manage, maintain, and work with in a budget.
- The ability to manage and lead employees.
- The ability to engage in any type of construction, operations or maintenance
- Basic mechanical experience.
- Experience operating heavy equipment.
- Experience with snow removal.
- Street maintenance knowledge.
- Flexibility to be on call as needed.
Preferred skills include:
- A CDL license.
- Knowledge about and experience with Public Water Systems.
- Knowledge about and experience with electrical distribution lines.
Resumes can be emailed to the Village Office at [email protected], or dropped off to the Village Office Monday through Thursday from 8:00am – 3:00pm.
Andover Village Office
35 East Greenwood Street
Andover, NY 14806
Resumes will be accepted through Friday August 26th. Interviews will be conducted beginning Thursday September 1st, and a decision will be made and voted upon by the Andover Village Board at the September Board Meeting, Tuesday September 13th.