“The Wellsville Village Board will meet in a different venue Monday evening. The meeting has been moved to the American Legion Post at 23 Jefferson Street. Jones Memorial Hospital officials will be on hand to update the board on its planned $17 million renovation project, which is slated to begin this summer. Portions of a new third floor will be added, all four operating room suites will be updated, The MRI trailer will be converted into a permanent structure and a new parking area, north of the hospital will be added. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. ” Michael T. Baldwin Reports
VILLAGE BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Pledge to the Flag
Accept the minutes for the Regular Meeting held on March 22, 2021.
1. Jones Memorial Hospital presentation on addition
2. Announce recognition of April 29, 2021 as Arbor Day in the Village of Wellsville and read proclamation.
3. 30-day advance notice received for L’talia Restaurant liquor license application due to ownership change, as required by the State Liquor Authority.
- Request acceptance and approval of the vouchers as listed in the Abstract of Vouchers dated April 12, 2021.
MONROE: Nothing to discuss
- Request Board approval to continue bi-weekly billing of fuel usage to Village, Town, School, Fire and Ambulance. Previous Board motion covered up to April 11, 2021.
- Request Board approval to award sidewalk/curb replacement project to acceptable low bidder, Millennium Construction, with a total amount of $113,775.00. This project is funded through the DASNY Downtown Grant and CHIPS.
1. Request Board approval to move forward with the re-bid of the WWTP Upgrade Project with new, reduced scope and new estimated overall cost of $16,338,170.40.
2. Request Board authorization for the Mayor to sign agreement with National Grid covering the 115 kV Switcher Project.
1. Request approval to put five (5) impounded vehicles out to bid for scrap.
1. Request approval of new member application – Zachary A. Roberts, Tag# 148, Emerald Hook & Ladder Company #3
1. Request executive session to discuss the employment history of a certain employee.
1. HLM Upstate LLC (10 E Fassett St) apartment issue
1. Nothing to discuss
1. Request executive session regarding a personnel grievance.