The Hart Comfort House in Wellsville to benefit
Belmont, NY — This year, Hart Comfort House in Wellsville has been selected as the recipient of our Martin Luther King Jr. National Day of Service collection.
We invite everyone to contribute to this service project along with us. We’ve made it easy by establishing convenient early drop-off locations in Alfred, Andover, Angelica, Belmont, Canaseraga, Cuba, Rushford and Wellsville.
Donations can be delivered to these locations through Sunday, January 15 at 5:00 p.m. Our volunteers will collect all donations and take them to Hart Comfort House on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day — Monday, January 16th.
Email email@example.com or text 585-610-4321 and we’ll share the address of the drop-off location nearest you. If transportation is a problem, our volunteers can pick up your donations. Let us hear from you!
Here is a list of items requested:
1. Printer Ink for a Cannon MP280 Printer: 210XL-BLK and 211 COLORS
2. Copy paper
3. A countertop Microwave Oven used by family guests staying overnight
4. Tall 13 gallon Kitchen Garbage Bags
5. Swiffer pads, wet and dry (10.3 x 7.8 in.)
6. Keurig Coffee Pods
7. Kleenex Tissues
8. Coffee Filters 8 inch
9. Donations by check made to “Comfort House of Allegany County”
Thank you for helping us help our community.