The Allegany County Department of Health will provide the COVID-19 bivalent vaccine boosters at clinics beginning on September 24, 2022, at the Genesee Valley Central School RAM Clinic. As in the past, COVID-19 vaccines are free. The future COVID-19 bivalent booster clinic schedules will be published shortly with additional dates/times/locations in October.
The following New Yorkers are eligible for the COVID-19 bivalent booster doses:
- New Yorkers ages 12 and older are eligible for a Pfizer-BioNTech bivalent booster dose at least 2 months after their previous booster dose or 2 months after completing their initial primary vaccine series.
- New Yorkers ages 18 and older are eligible for a Moderna bivalent booster dose at least 2 months after their previous booster dose or 2 months after completing their initial primary vaccine series.
Here are just a few of the upcoming COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics in Allegany County:
- NYSDOH at Cuba Cultural Center, September 22, 2022
- Pfizer & Moderna 1st and 2nd Dose, and Boosters
- 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Walk-ins welcome
- ACDOH at Genesee Valley Central School, September 24, 2022
- Obtain some free services at the RAM Clinic then visit us at the ACDOH vaccine booth
- Pfizer & Moderna Bivalent Boosters will be available
- 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Jones Memorial Hospital, Thursdays
- Appointment Required
- Call 585-596-4114 for an appointment
- 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, you can contact our office at (585) 268-9250, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention web page to learn more about COVID-19 booster doses and eligibility (www.cdc.gov ), or the New York State Department of Health (https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/facts ). Also check with your local pharmacy about COVID-19 vaccines and boosters.