News, Politics, and Culture from 14895

Photo by Mel Hunt

Fire at Coven Clubhouse in Wellsville, motorcycle club was fully engulfed (video, photos)

Share:

By JOHN ANDERSON

Firefighters from Wellsville and Andover along with Wellsville ambulance responded to a structure fire at 482 Scott Avenue.

When firefighters arrived, the structure, best known as the Coven Clubhouse, was fully engulfed.

Firefighters knocked down the fire, running a main hose from the hydrant down Scott Ave and up the long, dirt driveway. Wellsville 3 also had a hose coming from the truck.

A part of the live video from the Wellsville Sun Facebook page shot by John Anderson.

A fire chief said at the scene it was too early to determine a cause and confirmed it was fully engulfed when they arrived.

The Wellsville Fire Department Auxiliary was able to get a table set up with waters and Gatorade for the first responders.

A burned out fan or generator was pulled from the clubhouse as evidence in the Wellsville Sun live video. (Click HERE for Facebook Live video)

The fire started after 5 a.m.

Most of the firefighters were at the scene of the Allentown Fire Hall fire just nine hours earlier.

Photo gallery:

Previous Article

Senator George Borrello and Assemblyman Chris Tague Introduce Legislation to Abolish Farm Laborers Wage Board

Next Article

Fire at the Allentown Fire Department

You may also like