New board member takes oath of office, Quicklee’s project update, tax collection to be addressed
Meeting starts at 7pm at the Wellsville Municipal Airport
- Pledge to the Flag
- BOARD VACANCY: Oath of Office
3. Minutes: 06/08/22 Regular Meeting
4. Community Comment:
5. Financial Reports
6. Departmental Reports
A. Town Clerk * (*indicates report received)
B. Dog Control
C. Justice *
D. Fire Department *
E. Assessor *
F. Code Enforcement
G Highway *
I. Airport *
J. Planning Board
A. Approve Town of Scio purchasing a Land Pride Parallel Arm 60” Rotary Mower for $5,500 from the Town of Wellsville
B. New Truck Purchase
C. Discussion about getting a BAN for the purchase of a new Forklift and Trailer to haul mini excavator and roller.
D. Discussion about items located on West State St and going out to bid.
08. AIRPORT: Transfer $1,823.02 from EA230ER to EA5610.202 for the broom for the loader due to the increase when quoted.
09. QUICKLEE’S: Update
10. TAX COLLECTING: Board need to have a discussion if the bank will be helping take taxes for 2023. They are now going to charge for this service.
11. TECHNOLOGY RFP: Bids
A. Sinclair Water District
B. Community Development
C. Solar/Wind Committee
13. Supervisor/Councilmen Reports
- P. Graves –
- M. Miller –
C. J. Case –
D. S. Alsworth – BAN resolution
Motion to transfer money to pay ACME invoice 220617-0001 for new printers.
14. Executive Session:
15. Audit/Payment of Bills – Abstract # 07
Next Board Meeting: August 10 ,2022 – Regular Meeting
- Planning Board Meeting: – August 9, 2022 Town
- Airport Meeting: August 8, 2022