The Allegany County Department of Health and the Genesee Valley Central School will be sponsoring a drive thru clinic at the Genesee Valley School-bus garage on April 17th 2021
WHERE: 1 Jaguar Drive, Belmont, NY 14813
WHEN: Saturday, April 17, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please note that the clinic is for New York State residents ONLY.
- Pre-registration required!!!!
- Register at https://tinyurl.com/Rabies0417
- You must register before Thursday, April 15, 2021
- If you are having problems registering online, please call 585-268-9263 or call 585-268-9266
- DRIVE-THRU Clinic, one-way traffic only!
- You must wear a mask!
- You must remain in your vehicle! When it is your turn, one person wearing a mask must get your animal(s) out of your vehicle for their vaccination(s).
- Only dogs, ferrets, and cats three months (12 weeks) and older will be immunized
- ALL Dogs MUST be on a lease
- All Cats & Ferrets MUST be on a leash or in a pet carrier
- Please bring your pet’s previous rabies vaccination certificate to receive a three-year certificate. If you do not have the previous certificate, or your pet has not had a previous rabies vaccination, only a one-year certificate will be given. Ferrets will only receive a one-year certificate/shot regardless.
- Donations are appreciated and gratefully accepted
- Please be prepared and bring supplies to clean up after your pets
- Staff reserves the right to refuse vaccinations to any animal(s)