News, Politics, and Culture from 14895

Snow Moon over North Hill by Cindy Schreiner

Apply for a 2023 “Mini-grant” from the Wellsville Development Corporation

Share:

May 4th deadline, up to $500 awards to make, “Wellsville a better place”

It’s that time of year again! The WDC is proud to be offering mini grants again this year for anyone dreaming of a project that can help make Wellsville a better place! You can find the application here — https://form.jotform.com/wlsvdevelopmentcorp/2023-grant-app — just be sure to have it completed by 11:59pm on Thursday, May 4th!

Upon submission of this application, you will be eligible to be awarded up to a $500 grant to help fund your beautification and betterment project within Wellsville, NY.  Examples of eligible projects include, but are not limited to murals, installations, community service projects, etcetera. Applications for the mini grant are due by May 4, 2023.  Grantees will be announced no later than May 12, 2023.  If chosen, the grantee will be awarded 75% at the time of selection and the remaining 25% will be released at the end of the project when a final report is submitted.  The project and final reporting should be submitted no later than December 1st, 2023.  If you have questions, would like more information, or want to set up a chat to discuss the grant more, please email us at wlsvdevelopmentcorp@gmail.com.

Previous Article

Learn to save a life, learn how to use NARCAN

Next Article

Gabriel Cooks honored as a Newman Civic Fellow at Alfred State College

You may also like