Alfred State College success fueled by faculty, staff, students, and alumni
From Alfred State College, pictured are Members of Pi Nu Epsilon gather for a photo opportunity at the Greek Reunion held in August.
Alfred State faculty and staff continued to achieve success in 2023 while the support and connections of past Pioneers have strengthened the college.
Faculty and staff members continue to work to prepare Alfred State students. Several members of the Alfred State community were honored for their work.
- Peter McClain and Reza Yadollahi honored with Leadership through Civic Engagement award
- David Carli, Melanie Ryan, and Andrea Williamson earn Chancellor’s Award
- Jenna Zetwick receives Alfred State Student Advocate Award
Success at Alfred State has been fueled by the support of alumni and friends, connections with business and industry, and the bond with the local community.
In the past year, Alfred State honored Charles Craig with the President’s Medallion and recognized the work and support of Gary Moore, ’76, and Christiana Mehmel, ’19, with alumni awards.
The college hosted events to raise funds for the work done in and outside the classroom and events that brought alumni back to campus.
- Alfred State celebrates another successful Day of Giving
- Rain does not dampen Alfred State Golf Tournament
- Greeks return to campus to reconnect
- Four Decades of Friendships
The work of the faculty and staff along with the support by alumni and friends has fueled the success of 2023. Success that was guided by the college’s mission of providing quality education through hands-on learning that allows students to launch new careers while being supported by a caring community.