WELLSVILLE, NY – The Wellsville Area Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website (www.wellsvilleareachamber.com). The website has several new features to better inform and engage all business community sectors.
“We revamped the Chamber’s website to better promote business, improve communication, maintain a comprehensive calendar of events, and make it easy for the public to know who we are, where we are, and how to enjoy what we have to offer,” says Bruce Thomas, Executive Director for the Wellsville Area Chamber of Commerce. “The Chamber hosts a diverse array of events throughout the year centered on connecting members, business leaders, and individuals across the county, as well as stimulating economic prosperity through its signature events. The new website plays an instrumental role in attracting more visitors to Wellsville, educating people on the opportunities available within the region, and increasing Chamber membership.”
The website features the following sections that bolster the Wellsville business community:
- Events & Activities – Details on all the Chamber’s annual events.
- Community Calendar – Search for current Chamber and community-wide events, and educational programs.
- Business Directory – Use the business directory to find local businesses.
- About the Chamber – Learn about the chamber’s mission statement, board of directors, and Chamber team.
- Membership – Learn how to become a member and benefits to your business or organization.
- Community & Visitor’s Guide – Discover why Wellsville is the best place to live, work, play, and stay.
- Employment – Learn who’s hiring and how to apply for career opportunities.
For more information and to learn more about the Wellsville Area Chamber of Commerce visit www.wellsvilleareachamber.com.