Alfred State College Culinary Arts students present special menu
*limited availability, waiting list has been started
ALFRED, NY, January 31, 2023 – The Alfred State College (ASC) Culinary Arts department will be holding a Mardi Gras plated five-course dinner on Feb. 21. The cost of the dinner is $25, and the proceeds benefit the culinary arts scholarships.
The five-course dinner includes:
- Appetizer: Creole Platter – crab cake with remoulade, Cajun style braised brisket & crispy andouille hush puppies with Mardi Gras mustard sauce
- Soup: Cajun Shrimp and Corn Chowder
- Salad: Muffuletta salad on grilled flat bread
- Entrée: Shrimp and Sausage Jambalaya served over rice with a side of southern style cornbread OR Bourbon BBQ Chicken served over rice with a side of southern style cornbread.
- Dessert: Gateau Do Berge OR Passion Fruit Crème Brule
Seating will take place between 5 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. There is limited seating and reservations are required. for questions on the event, call (607) 587-3170.
The location for this is the Wellsville Campus of Alfred State College. The address is 2530 River Rd, Wellsville, NY 14895.