Pictured, the winning Mixed team was Jim Potter, Cindy Potter, Amy Black, and Kent Black
A new start time, new games on the course during the tournament, and a new sponsorship format combined with perfect weather to make the return of this Jones Memorial Hospital Foundation event a big success!
“Our thanks for the success of the tournament go to the players, the sponsors, the volunteers and, of course, the Wellsville Country Club,” said Jodi Pearson, Jones Foundation Coordinator who co-chairs the event with Jason Reynolds, the Director of Food and Nutrition at Jones. “All proceeds from the golf tournament will go toward the $17 million, multi-year Transformation and Modernization Project that is currently underway at the hospital.”
Here are the results of the tournament:
- The winning Men’s team was Kyle Kockler, Brad Joyce, Matt Burdick, and Mike Davis
- The winning Women’s team was Rose Cozzi, Myrna Adderly, Judy Clark, and Leisa Smith
- The winning Mixed team was Jim Potter, Cindy Potter, Amy Black, and Kent Black.
- The prize for Longest Putt went to Quyen Phan for women, and Tom Neugent for men.
- The longest drive was hit by Jim Potter for men and Danielle Richmond for women
- Closest to the pin winners were Mary McInerney for women and Jason Wolfanger for men.
Thank you everyone who participate or supported the Celebrate Summer Classic!